Rabu, 20 Januari 2010

Born to Create







Leave me with a pile of cloth, so I’ll transform it to beautiful dresses


Like what I did today. I woke up with zero idea of what I should wear to office. Then I looked into my closet and found lots of cloths wait to be treated, from batik, silk, until cotton (I always have huge ideas but don’t have time to bring it to my private couture.) So then, I never out of tricks. I took one of those cloths and try it on my body, wrapped it, tied it, and last one, use a pin to rope it into “beautiful TEMPORARY asymmetric dress.” Et voila! Look at some pictures I’ve made before went to office.

photos description:
i wore batik cloth as asymmetrical dress, red batik bangle, vintage chanel tote bag, black necklace worn as bag keychain, steve madden pumps.

1 komentar: